Discover Edmonton New Homes For Sale
Buying a newly constructed house, or embarking on the journey of building your own home exactly as you envision, provides you with the opportunity to create a space that is uniquely tailored to your needs and preferences. From the layout and design to the selection of materials and finishes, every aspect can be customized to reflect your personal style. Moreover, new builds in Edmonton often come with modern amenities and energy-efficient features that can enhance your daily living experience. Whether you prefer the convenience of move-in ready homes or the satisfaction of crafting your own dream house, the choice is yours. Embrace the possibilities and embark on a journey of creating the perfect home for you and your family. Always remember that builders may advise you against using a Real Estate Agent, as they would then have to share the commission they earn. However, by engaging a Real Estate Agent, you can rest assured that nothing important will be overlooked, and the builder will adhere to the highest standards.
New Homes For Sale in Edmonton
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
What You Need To Know About Buying A New Home In Edmonton
- New Home Owners Warranty: Alberta offers a new home warranty that is attached to the property not to the owner. If you were to find a defect in your home you can file a claim with the warranty provider who will then work with the builder to correct defects. What this warranty includes is:
- One Year labour and materials - this covers any defects in materials and labor related to how the home was made and materials used. Examples are flooring, staircases, baseboards, cabinets, railings, etc.
- Two Years for Delivery and Distribution systems: this covers defects related to the electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Five Years For Building Envelope Protection: this is the shell of the home including roof and walls. This protects the indoor environment and assists in climate control.
- 10 years for Major Structural Components: this covers the frame, roof's structural integrity and the foundation.
- Using A Realtor®: Once you think of Edmonton home builders as a business you can realize that they are always going to try and maximize their profits. This means that they may not always have your best interests in mind. With a Realtor®/ Real estate Agent working with you, you have someone who is on your side and allows you to ask the tough questions. Plus with their experience they have an eye for detail and can help guide you through the process. Using a Realtor® does not cost you anything extra, all it does is ensure a smooth building and buying process.
- Designing Your New Edmonton Home: The process of picking out your design or personalizing a new build can be a daunting prospect. There are many different styles and options available in and around the city, that offer you the ability to make if work for your lifestyle and family. Make sure to take the time to think about what you prioritize in your spaces, and how you want to use the areas of your new Edmonton Home.
- Benefits of New Homes In Edmonton: One of the greatest benefits buying a new homes is that the communities are designed to be close knit and family friendly. Builders usually display the community plan in their show homes which allows you to see the future plans for schools, green spaces and amenities.
Buying a new home in Edmonton can be both thrilling and intimidating. One of the advantages of purchasing a new home is the ability to select your desired finishes and personalize your living space. However, it's important to note that this advantage can come at the expense of having limited room for negotiating the price. Be sure to contact your local Real Estate Agent and involve them as you start your buying process!